ZOMBAIO Payouts and Rates

DAILY SETTLEMENTS AND LOW RATES

Zombaio Rates

You will not find an Adult IPSP with lower rates!

Zombaio offers adult webmasters sign up for credit card clearing for as low as 4.9%. We have no startup fees, no per transaction fee, no monthly fee or minimum. We pay you daily, weekly or monthly (It's up to you), but staggered 20 days.

Large merchants with high volumes can take advantage of the cash flow with daily payouts, while small merchants can choose to use weekly or monthly payouts to save on wire/check fees!

Zombaio is a third party billing solution, this means that you do not need a merchant account. The only fee you pay is our processing fee at 4.9%. This is not just a payment gateway, this is a full clearing solution!

Service Fees

These are Zombaio's current service fees 2015/12:

Service Fees USD EUR
Annual Registration fee* FREE FREE
Monthly site scanning/compliance fee** $3.00 €2.00
Annual fee FREE FREE
Refund fee FREE FREE
Authorization fee FREE FREE
Advice fee FREE FREE
Chargeback fee $32.00 €25.00
International Wire Transfer $22.00 €17.00
US Domestic ACH Transfer $3.50 N/A
European IBAN Transfer N/A €6.00
USD Check issuing $3.50 N/A
EUR Check issuing N/A €30.00
RedPass.com business payout FREE FREE
Support fee FREE FREE
Fraud Insurance FREE FREE

*) The credit card companies are requiring annual registration fees for merchant registrations. Zombaio pays card scheme registration fees for all clients.


**) Due to new regulations from the card schemes we have added this content control service to all account. This fee is per site and per month.


Payout cycle:

We pay you Weekly or Monthly. We can also send payouts at a certain floor limit set by you from €/$ 100.


Cost Calculation:

Please click here to calculate how much you should save by switching to Zombaio!

Rates

This is the rate you pay for credit card processing without any addon services (see below). Some addon services are extra. For example processing without WAPIR at 1,500 USD / week is 9.9%. Processing with WAPIR is +2% extra (total 11.9%)

Rate for Adult Content and Webcam sites

Processing Volume (USD/EUR Gross/Week) Rate
0 - 999 10.9%
1,000 - 24,999 9.9%
25,000 - 49,999 8.9%
50,000 - 74,999 6.9%
75,000 > 4.9%

Rate for Adult Dating or Mainstream Dating sites

Processing Volume (USD/EUR Gross/Week) Rate
0 - 999 6.9%
1,000 - 74,999 5.9%
75,000 > 4.9%
Addon - Services (optional) Rate
Anti Fraud System (Scrubbing) Incl.
Cardholder Support (Email, Phone, Live Chat) Incl.
Cross-Sells System Incl.
3D Secure (Insurance) Incl.
WAPIR - Webcam API initiated Re-bill +2%
Sub Account / Split Payments +2%
Addon - Affiliate Systems (optional) Rate
Zombaio IAS Incl.
Mansion Production MPA3 Incl.*
TooMuchMedia NATS Incl.*

*) Mansion Production and TooMuchMedia handle their own fees for your payments if you use their systems. Contact them directly for more information about their products.

Zombaio Payouts

Our Payout Methods

Zombaio collects all billing revenue on your behalf and disburses these funds, minus our fees, to you daily, weekly or monthly but staggered 20 days. This means that you have to process for three weeks before you get your first payout, then it will come to you daily. You will always have a deposited balance for 20 days until the account is closed. Processing charges, chargebacks and refunds are deducted from this reserve.

Large Adult Merchants will have the possibility of Next-Day-Payouts after a proven credit history.

ACH / Wire Transfer
Direct bank to bank transfer
Direct to any international bank account -or- US domestic accounts.

USA and Canada ACH Notice
US/CA ACH payments are sent domestic within USA or Canada.

International Wire Notice
Zombaio currently sends international wires to all countries outside the EU, this means that your bank may charge you an international wire fee at $15 per inbound international wire if you are located outside the EU. Far from all banks charge this extra fee, but please consult your bank if this applies to you. If it does, you may want to set a higher payout floor limit than the default $100.
Check
If you choose a more traditional way
Checks are a traditional way to send money. Even though many people trust checks they can get lost in the mail and are hard to trace. We strongly recommend another more secure payout method.

Signup now for the only real adult payment gateway! No startup fees, Daily Payouts!